Nothing screams summer like strawberry lemonade. This lemonade is frothy, tangy and slightly sweet. All you need is a good book by the pool with a glass and you're set.
Here's what you need:
- 1 package frozen strawberries
- Juice & zest of 4 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Empty the strawberries into a blender.
- Add the juice and zest from the lemons
- Add 1 cup of water and blend until smooth
- Add the strawberry/lemon mixture to a pitcher and fill with water until desired consistency.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar into the 1/2 cup water and then set aside to cool.
- When the simple syrup is cooled add to the lemonade and stop well.
- Pour over ice and serve!