Four Cheese Sausage Stuffed Shells
The ultimate comfort food. This pasta isn't fat free, but it's necessary in your life. There are those nights when salmon and veggies just won't do and for those nights, I give you this dish.
16 jumbo pasta shells
1 package regular sausage
1/2 package cream cheese
1 1/2 cup monterey jack - shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
1 jar marinara sauce
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil the jumbo noodles over high heat.
- Brown the sausage in a pan and drain the fat.
- Mix together the sausage, cream cheese, 1 cup of the jack cheese, 1/2 cup of the parm, the ricotta and a little salt and pepper.
- Pour a little bit of the marinara in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Fill the shells with the filling and place in the baking dish on top of the marinara.
- Top the shells with remaining marinara sauce and the rest of the jack and part cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.